Wednesday 4 July 2012

The Professional Organizer

i'm still amused how one can be a 'professional organizer' and be registered with the association of professional organizers "NAPO" - crucial in my opinion if you wish to avoid being called a mere cleaner. settling in my homemaker role of late, there just seems to be every corner of the apartment to organize or clean up i have realized. shamefully considering how small the apartment is and how much smaller my kitchen is, i have yet to develop a permanent 'system' of my own. 

anyhow this discovery via dust jacket of a spanish design firm (Deulonder) specializing in kitchens, pantries and laundry rooms has totally inspired me to get my butt movin'! 

beware...kitchen envy ahead.

love love love!


tea drawers

i would definitely need this

bakers dream

not sure if i'd place bread just like that though ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment