Friday 1 June 2012

Housekeeping

hoping for a sunshiny yellow weekend!

finally set out to the supermarket after a heavy lunch, with Mr around, we usually found ourselves grocery shopping just before closing time. so today i got browsing through the shelves and to my delight found kicap, coconut milk and serai and...i'm feeling closer to home now!

lost in translation, i bought sour cream instead of plain cream. that of course ended up screwing up my dinner menu. BUT my 'dump anything that looks like a meal saver' instinct served me well and what was supposed to be prawn in butter-tomato gravy turned into something quite different but tasty, i swear :)

in other news, i finally have the opportunity to share with you a blog i came across quite some time back and it is by far the coolest in my opinion. i'm quite inspired to be something like Mrs Lilien now!

weekend is here and i'm off to meet the family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment